Click To View Cartoon!
See below for Facebook groups, videos and movies to see,
book suggestions , and phone apps.
(Send us a comment on other suggestions)
FIFTEEN BEAN SOUP
1. Instant Pot method:
—Dump all the ingredients together into the instant pot, throwing away the seasoning package
—Set on Manual for 15 minutes
—Wait until you can open it and enjoy
2. Stove Top Method
—Dump the Pkg of 15 Beans into your pot and throw away the evil packet of artificial flavors, preservatives, artificial coloring, too much salt, hydrolyzed stuff and other junk.
—Add 8 cups of liquid (either water or Vegetable broth or both)
Soak overnight preferably or at least for an hour
—Bring to a boil and simmer 1 1/2 to 2 hours, stir occasionally
—Add: 14.5 oz can of Diced tomatoes,
—If you used water and not Veggie Stock, add1 tsp Chili Powder, Juice of one lemon, 1-2 cloves minced garlic
—Simmer another 1/2 hour
—Salt & Pepper to taste
BAKED APPLE TREAT
- Cut up apples into small pieces or use a food processor
- Place in 9”x13” pan or whatever you like.
- Mix in some raisons or dried cranberries and add a splash of water, diet soda or apple juice.
- Bake in oven (350) for an hour or two until its apple saucy.
- Refrigerate and keep for anytime you NEED a spoonful of something sweet or serve as a dessert or side dish.
Chef's Mark Vegetarian Chili
- 1 Large onion
- 1 Stalk of celery
- 2 large bell peppers
- 1-28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 16 oz can kidney beans
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 oz light chili powder
- 1 oz ground cumin
- 1oz leaf oregano
- 1 oz granulated onion
- 1 oz granulated garlic
Green Apple And Toasted Almond Salad W/ White Wine Vinegrette
- 4 oz white wine
- 4 oz white wine vinegar
- 4 oz grape juice
- 8 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 2 oz stevia (approx.)
- Lettuce of choice (Romaine mix)
- Green apple (diced)
- Dried cranberries or cherries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Candied almonds
- Slice sweet red onion